Lineage 2 Hope Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage 2 Hope Forums

Lineage2Hope Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"houston we have a problem"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DemolitionMan
L2Hope Newbie
L2Hope Newbie
DemolitionMan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-04-12

"houston we have a problem" Empty
PostSubject: "houston we have a problem"   "houston we have a problem" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:44 am

hello.HOPE.i join u guys soon..but..1 question.where the heck am i gonna get the c5 update?when i logged(or use to log) on forsaken i always started with the lineage2.exe(updater).well...surprise..i was kinda afk for a while and when i got back and clicked START...guess what i see:Interlude.i thought like.."COOL!".but a big lol cuz nothing happened when i typed my account and password.same with u guys.what's to be done?(HOPE i get some answers..good ones also)
Back to top Go down
Legend
L2Hope Newbie
L2Hope Newbie

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: "houston we have a problem"   "houston we have a problem" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:05 am

Try re-installing the patch
Back to top Go down
DemolitionMan
L2Hope Newbie
L2Hope Newbie
DemolitionMan

PostSubject: Re: "houston we have a problem"   "houston we have a problem" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:07 am

ummm ok what patch cuz when i click "download" it shows me "this page cannot be displayed".
Back to top Go down
Legend
L2Hope Newbie
L2Hope Newbie

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: "houston we have a problem"   "houston we have a problem" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:08 am

http://www.4shared.com/file/13930376/68733ec5/system.html

ohh btw chris is restating his comp soo Login is gonna be off line right now
Back to top Go down
Jussie
L2Hope Newbie
L2Hope Newbie
Jussie

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: "houston we have a problem"   "houston we have a problem" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:32 am

dem u never listen me i said to download that patch hours ago JEEZ men.. all same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DemolitionMan
L2Hope Newbie
L2Hope Newbie
DemolitionMan

PostSubject: Re: "houston we have a problem"   "houston we have a problem" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:58 am

hmm..that link legend gave me..no good.thats why i cant see certain npc's..thats why i cant change class cuz Buzz the cat wont say anything.none of all that are in that damn fortress.so can someone upload his FULLY UPDATED & WORKING system folder and lead me to it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "houston we have a problem"   "houston we have a problem" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"houston we have a problem"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage 2 Hope Forums :: L2Hope Support :: Support-
Jump to: